Stories: An adventure in Flash Fiction
We have talking about telling stories lately. Telling stories is a part of writing, even when we’re telling the story as an article. Today Gram and Imma would like to present you with a piece of flash fiction. Actually it’s flash fiction with a split personality. We like to call this a ‘tri-story’. We hope you have fun with it. 🙂
Reading the story:
1. All the words in italics and underlined are in each part of the story.
2. The words in the 1st story are regular typing.
3. The words in the 2nd story are in bold.
4. The words in the 3rd story are in color.
5. How you read it is up to you. You can try to read it all together and keep the parts straight. You can read one at a time. You can mix and match. You can read it standing on your head; “you can read it in a box; you can read it with a fox; you can read it here or there; you can read it anywhere!”
What do you think? Were you able to keep up? Did one of the stories appeal more to your right or left brain? Do you think you could do this?
Story 1: New Love Story 2: Anything but love Story 3: Married Love These were my 3 themes.
Your CHALLENGE, should you choose to accept it, is to write your own Flash Fiction tri-story (or bi-story, or quadruple-story, …). You can do it here or on your own blog, but if you do it elsewhere, please link back here so I (and others) can read it. Most of all: Have fun!!!!!
Since my feedback so far said this was difficult to read, I redid it, so I hope it’s better. Stories posted separately in next post. I apologize for any typos as well. They may be fixed, but I could have missed more. 🙂
I hope that wasn’t too difficult to read. I had to do it as paint pictures to keep the color and formatting. 🙂
- Writing Your Story (writingwithbothsidesofmybrain.wordpress.com)